Mike Weir Park is located in the Brights Grove area of the City of Sarnia, the park is on the eastern shore of Lake Huron and includes a beautiful wide sandy stretch of beach. This lovely treed park also has a covered picnic area, a large children's playground, permanent toilet facilities, ample on-site parking and paved roads. It is an excellent venue for outdoor events like Art in the Park.
There is room for exhibitors to park close to their booths. Visitors have access to on-site parking and do not need to walk long distances to cart their purchases back to their cars.
The park provides for a gorgeous setting for visitors and vendors. People can leisurely stroll through our Artisans Avenue shaded by the beautiful trees that line the roads. A tented food court provides a variety of food, snacks and drinks.
Parents can take their children to enjoy the large playground near the picnic area.
See our video.
2354 Lakeshore Road,
Bright's Grove, ON
Directions if travelling from East:
- Take Hwy 401 West to London
- Merge onto Hwy 402 West at Exit 183 to Sarnia
- Take CR-26 Mandaumin Rd. Exit 15
- Turn right onto Mandaumin Rd. CR-26
- Enter next roundabout and take exit onto Lakeshore Road
- Proceed West on Lakeshore Road
- Turn right at entrance to Mike Weir Park.